Tuesday, September 27, 2011

some more stuff i'm halfway done with...

i am going to make a screen of the sleeping phil and the indian circus lady.

Then, thanks to Julien, i experimented with some dry point / etching and had these two other prints. the lady with the zebra and the bearded woman.

i suppose they go with my theme, which is basically circus performers.

I also experimented with a lino cut, using my famous "sujin" photo from high school. I can't draw or cut out hands obviously. the last is a large two character crayon drawing i did one day last week when i was trying to inspire myself. it didn't work but it's funny.







Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Indian girl too! you go girl!!! - <3 Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look fantastic! I really love the lady with the zebra... and I may want to buy it from you if its for sale... Just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. courtney i got plenty! and they ain't that perfect so i'll give you one! Big smooch!

    ReplyDelete