Sunday, November 13, 2011

Updates Galore!

So a lot has gone on the last three weeks. I took a trip to Morpeth / Newcastle / Glasgow with my friend Stephen, I went to see fireworks at Lochee Park in Dundee for Guy Fawkes Day, I went to the Neon II Digital Arts Festival, I got sick, I had my first porkchop in Scotland and I printed my first wood and lino cuts!

That's just a few of the highlights.

It's Sunday and the chill of the approaching winter in Dundee has caused me to fall ill. I thought I was over it yesterday but walking up to the Dundee Law at night froze my throat again.

I will be resting today and eating BLT's. <-- Another Dundee first!

I can't stop listening to She & Him and I wish I had more time here. I love Dundee. My advisor told me my work is becoming more sophisticated, I am on a roll. If I can come back for graduate school or something, I might just do it. I already miss my friends i've made here. Time just flies by! So whoever is reading, take my advice! You only live once - try to be happy and enjoy your time! Magic is in the air and if you let it in, you'll experience sparkling willows hugging your shoulders and birds singing by the trains!

Enjoy the next few posts.

1 comment: