Sunday, November 13, 2011

Morpeth!

Although a small town, Morpeth is a fabulous place to walk in the woods, walk the cold North Sea, walk dogs, see Herons bathing, watch Blockbuster movies, dance to Halloween music and have great home cooked meals! Stephen's mom and brother were splendid and so very sweet. I felt like I was part of the family.

I didn't take too many photos. I was living the moment. We also went to Newcastle for the day, a bigger city outside of Morpeth. We went to a delicious place for lunch called "Scrumpy Willow and the singing kettle" along with a few vintage shops and record stores. Also a store with old posters and cool postcards and there was a protest as well. Still not sure what it was about but I thought I might get my arm shot off. It was awesome!!!

Here's some of the minimal footage!





No comments:

Post a Comment