Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lots Happnin' Lots Photos

So since last time a few things have happened. Most of them being travel and planning for more travel. The international students took a trip to Loch Ness and Inverness last weekend. It was an early trip but it was so gray and gorgeous and Scottish!

Early this week, We also went to part of the Cupar Arts Festival for a day trip. It was in Fife and the small town was very nice and laid back with a great little variety of charity shops.

I met a lot of really friendly people, got a fake tattoo from a German artist exhibiting there and still managed to cook dinner that night.

Tomorrow I leave for London to attend the Frieze Art Fair and to see my favorite historical character's remnants at the Royal London Hospital Museum. Joseph Merrick, here I come!

there are a lot of photos coming up so bare with me. some are from Loch ness and Urquart Castle, some are from Cupar and some are recent / mostly completed art. There are a couple of my module advisor as well. She's a performance artist. She blew up a weather balloon for hours. At the end it reached the spike hanging from the ceiling and popped. The photos I took show how much air from her lungs it took to fill the balloon. pretty hardcore!

Last night I went to the Reading Rooms with Stephen and John (the newer flatmate from California) for a techno / soul night. It started off slow, but by the end we were sweating and had on our full-blown boogie shoes. I think I might have even fractured my hip, but who cares! We had a great time and stayed up til 7am!

By the end of next week, i should have a slew of more memories to add.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment