Sunday, January 1, 2012

Final Days...

My last week in Scotland was eventful and sad.

I completed many tasks from my bucket list including:


playing bingo at Mecca, creating a music video at the x-factor booth (posted on facebook) "islands in the stream" with morgan, went to the deep sea restaurant with Morgan and MB, went to T Ann Cake (it was amazing), went to the sea and took photos and baked cookies.

I didn't ever get to use the DJCAD facilities to develop photos or go to the doghouse pub, but all in all I think I did enough!

Here are the last photos I took. There are a very small amount I took in Amsterdam (two weeks before coming back to SC) of the windmills from the plane, the hotel, parts of the city, my bike, tobias, some globes and where we rented the bike. I should have taken more but the moments were more important than taking out the camera. Did a lot in Amsterdam. Mostly tried new beers, drank good coffee, rode bikes 24/6, froze my butt off, went to some museums, shopped in markets and tried to get tobias to laugh.

the next set of photos are in scotland. the final days of my studio, my corridor, my goodbyes, MB and Morgan and fun in nairn with stephen! 

i also included some boring and depressing shots of my long day in the airports. it was pretty brutal. 23 hours on planes and waiting in airports while being an emotional wreck stinks!

I miss you Dundee! I miss you Morgan, Julien, Steph and Stephen! 

Dundee DID save my life. 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment