Monday, December 5, 2011

Huggin' Booth (cuz it feels so good)

So for part of my Ephemeral module and for fun, I decided to build a hugging booth. I was initially going to have it on campus, but after MB gave me an idea, I took it to the city centre. It was heavy and tedious but thankfully I have two of the best friends anyone could ask for. The nice man at the reception let me borrow a sturdy trolly and Morgan and Stephen really helped me out! Not only that, they got some great footage from the day's shenanigans!



























We found a spot right beside a carousel and snack stand, so it sorta looked like we belonged. Then we got asked by the Dundee City Ambassador people if we had permission. I think our accents charmed them all and they gave me an hour and a half longer. An old man with a hearing aid brought me some chocolate and a lot of people didn't hug. But those that did, certainly felt good! I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment