Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One more night

watching "breaking bad", eating tomato soup and grilled cheese sammies and drinking coca cola!

It's a pretty nice last night so far. I went to visit my dad and grandmother today to review the rules of skype, my mom came over and packed my luggage in her car and I bought some deoderant!

Shellie left me a tape recorder so she'd have my voice on tape. Pretty weird for her but of course I don't mind. I recorded myself while I made my grilled cheese. It wasn't difficult. She said be natural so I was.

Mom, Buzz, my dad, mama chason, pag and meredith are meeting me and Phil at 10:30 am tomorrow at the lizard's thicket near the airport. I woulda preferred waffle house but we need the table space so lizard's thicket it is.

As long as Phil and I board that plane, i'll be on cloud nine. Since we have a buddy pass, we're basically the last to board. As of tonight, there are still 9 seats left, so fingers crossed.

the luggage is 50 pounds each, it took a whole night to get the weight right. Everything is packed to the rim. I have bedding, instant coffee, peanut better and more! I am all about saving that money honey so where it fits, imuh pack it.

see you guys in scotland!



No comments:

Post a Comment